Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life

School is becoming an even bigger pain... at first there wasn't much homework and the subjects weren't too complicated.  Now things are getting a bit more comple but i still had a half hearted outlook.  My grades dropped a bit but i still have all a's which is good.  The good news is that i've realized the problem and now i can do something about it.  At least thats what i tell myself.  I will probably still put off my work as usually but not so much for tests which is whats really hurting.  I've always been good about doing work, but not so much at studying.  I've never really found the need to study excessively.  Just reading over what i've written down but that the extent of it.  Recently i've found that i'm needing to study more because i'm not doing as well.  I think its because i've been distracted more.  Right now its an intense craving to play a new game i got which i REALLY want to play but i can't because of my homework!  Although, my little brother plays it and comes up to tell me "THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!" and i'm doing homework... way too much homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment