Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bad Teacher

     Okay so i haven't been reading as much and so there isn't much for me to write about book wise, so I think that i'll have one post each week about a movie or song and another about whatever i've read this week.  That being said, this week I saw the movie "Bad Teacher."  It's a comedy about a teacher who is really really bad at her job and cheats on a test.  It's got that one woman with blonde hair whose name i'm forgetting and Jason Segel, who is the gym teacher.  I thought it was pretty funny and my brother thought it was too.  A lot of it is partly dirty humor but some of it isn't! Jason Segel is the guy from "How I Met Your Mother" and that's my favorite show so I was already partially inclined to liking this movie.  Anyways she cheats on the test and eventually some snobby teacher tries to get her but the ending will surprise you.  It will make you laugh for sure, but still surprise you.  I wouldn't suggest this movie for people in elementary school, but anyone above that would probably get a kick out of this movie.  Then again, why bother setting an age limit?  The kids will probably be exposed to this kind of stuff anyways and the whole point of life is to enjoy it, so why not get a laugh while you can?  I'm not really doing a very good job at describing this but I really hate any sort of spoiler and so I don't want to cross that very fine line between detail and spoiler.  So just know that this is a funny movie which will make you laugh and feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment