Friday, September 30, 2011

The Murder Room

     I still don't get what this book is supposed to be about.  I think its about the whole history about how this society of crime solving people came together, but it presents the story in a really weird way and its getting on my nerves.  Since the last reading there has been more background info on cases, but now its starting to mention the vidoque society more which is the name of the group of people.  So far it has shown the three first cases and then gone into detail for each of these whith no apparent prupose for the plot.  The society meets once a month and each time they have a new case without even solving the previous one.  I think this book may be a prequel to another book where they actually do stuff and this was just meant to give the details on how it was started.  I think i may stop reading it soon because it is just so pointless that i can't stand reading it anymore.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment