Friday, September 23, 2011

The Murder Room

This week I started the book "the Murder Room."  It's a pretty good book, but mostly just stories of what has been going on and backgrounds on the characters.  Honestly, I'm pretty confused because it keeps skipping around to a lot of different stories and characters.  In my opinion it is not a good way for a story to be written.  But it's about a group of people who gather on the third thursday of every month who gather to solve a cold case that has been unsolved for at least two years.  The thing is, they have opened with a passage about the murder room but then gone off to stories about murderers and two people specifically.  Although, it mentions three main characters to begin with.  As I said, I'm confused and its really starting to annoy me.  Once I finish the book it should all come together so i can put it together for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment