Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

During this semester I read alot of fiction books and not much of anything else.  I did read one book which was nonfiction but it still containted many of the aspect of the other books.  I chose these books by the cover mostly, and the title.  If someone had recommended a book I would look into it but mostly I read what sounded good.  Some of the books lived up to their title, such as A Long Way Gone, but others, such as the Murder Room, were far from appealing.  In general, it was fairly easy for me to find things which interested me.  The wall of books gave me a nice variety to choose frm along with the few select books up in front.  The problem was that I kept having this feeling in the back of my mind that while I was looking from title to title, I may miss one that didn't seem interesting but was or that I just would not notice it.  However, once I found a good book, I could stick with it for the most part as long as it didn't recess into any moments which lacked interest and bored me to the bone.  I hate when a book does that.  I didn't have much trouble reading the weekly quota, but some weeks were worse than others.  Lately there has been a ton of homework and it really brought me down and I hated it all, but it lightened up after Wednesday and so I found more time to read.  Before this week, however, the reading was generally easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment